Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tutorial 5

hurray ~ I created something interesting by cutting the middle of the wave form and create the faces between the points. It just look like my previous folie which means it contains the concept of my previous work and also, the form of the roof is much more dynamic and natural.















Now, I got a wave form which is nearly same as the last trial, but I will try to convert them and get whatever points or the lines I want and create the face between them. Or I can make whatever the shape I want by cut and paste the points and make the face between them after I actually create the wave form from the fluid trial.
















To be more serious, I really want to get the wave form for the roof of my new design, so I separated the roof from the old folie design and drop the sphere on the top of it.
















This scene looks more natural that the floor and the stairs worked really good in this stage, I can see the wave flowing down on the floor and the stairs.
















As usual, the blender fluid did not work properly. It went through the roof of the folie. I was expecting more like water fall from the cliff.... However, I get one wave form from the side of the folie, the fluid naturally flows downwards through the wall. I might get the interesting form out of it !
















More trials !
This time, I tried to drop the red fluid on the top of the folie to create more interesting form of wave.

















When it is seen from the front view, I can see clear shape of wave,

However, it is obviously seen that the fluid does not work properly as it changes its direction before it actually hits the wall but I still got the form of the wave out of this trial !
















The direction of the wave was set same as the folie wall. Now I see I can replace the wave forms instead of the old boring walls.
















Firstly, I tried my previous folie in the fluid trial, to see how they are interacted with.
















My design process begins with the original folie wall, which has an idea of dynamic movement.
If I put the wave-form in the wall, these walls will be more dynamic !

No comments:

Post a Comment